EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This communication (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this email or its contents or attachments by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and destroy the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety to avoid unauthorized viewing and/or use.
Collection of Information
1. This website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. We may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to our site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, we may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable us to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. We may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that we may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain ARCH site features, content or services.
Use of Information
1. We use the information that we collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing our sites to your interest, and also to help us select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help us tailor our web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of our effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, we may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but ARCH Acadiana will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. We reserve the right to disclose any information that we obtain through this site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send us over the Internet, either through our site or via email is done at your own risk.